Joda Freight originated from the two company founders John Collett & Dave Wareing. Both went into business together over twenty years ago with a primary function of establishing a haulage company with a professional and friendly service.
We are based in the North of England, delivering throughout the UK and Europe. In 1998, due to continued growth and development, Joda Freight became a Limited company.
Today Joda continues to recruit new business providing good customer service combined with a friendly but professional approach.
The sheer drive of our customers behind us prompted us to jump at the chance of moving our business to a purpose built location no more than quarter of a mile away from our original depot. Now almost 10 years on and the current premises are becoming smaller and smaller in scale, due to the amount of goods passing through.
Originally Joda Freight started out with only one 3.5 ton vehicle contracted out to one client. Presently we have a modern, and continually developing fleet of vehicles and trailers with varying capabilities.
Thus with over 26 devoted years within the road haulage and transport industry, Joda Freight continually develops in both knowledge and experience in carrying all types of general road haulage.
We pride ourselves upon our reputation to provide high levels of customer satisfaction with our versatile and dependable services to Industry.
Great emphasis is placed to ensure reliability and the utmost professionalism is portrayed through every one of our drivers, delivering on your behalf!
Our comprehensive fleet consists of over 50 vehicles, ranging from artics, 18 & 26 ton rigids to transit vans. In excess of one hundred fifty various trailers (Euroliner, double deck, moffett forklift & tail lift equipped, flat/stepframes) Specialising in groupage based haulage; full or part loads, our skilled teams are fully trained and committed to delivering goods, on schedule.
Also compliant in:
- Specialist installation / project management
- Share member in ‘Pallet Track’, offering a guaranteed Next day services
- Full time and flexible drivers, work varying shift patterns, tailored to meet individual customers specific needs such as: – Night trunk work and 24/7 deliveries at competitive rates.
- Abnormal freight management – Transporting loads in and out of gauge – Accommodating upto 35tons is easily within our capabilities.
- 30,000 sq ft of warehousing / storage facilities – including computerised warehousing solutions and stock management control
- Logistical solutions in European and Worldwide freight forwarding “Providing all our customers with the highest standards in freight haulage.